Monday, November 29, 2010

ummmmm

so I haven't posted in forever, and I don't have time to post, and I rrrrrrreally shouldn't be posting right now. ummm but i'll try to be as brief as I can be. this is gonna come out in a tangled, unorganized mess but enjoy....
been getting really nostalgic lately over my college friends and old/good times. yet those weren't even very good times in my life. yet they're filled with SUCH good times. if that makes any sense. also been kinda getting pissed about my house situation. but that's never new. actually, that's very constant. there's very little times when I'm NOT some degree of frustrated over it. gaaaahhh I love food so much. I ate so much on thanksgiving and black friday, or rather just a lot of crap. it was nice to relax for just one day. you never realize the holidays are actually about relaxing, or SHOULD be relaxing, until they're upon you, all the cooking, preparations, whatever presents are done, cleaning, etc. and then you have waaaaaaay tooo much to eat around hopefully your loving awesome family and you take that moment to go "oh yeah! so thaaaat's what it feels like to rest for once in my life". black friday was awesome. got a vacuum cleaner and some presents for my sisters and my present for adrienne and some new bras and cuuuute new shirts/tops and a pair of pants that was probably more of an impulse buy, that I'll probably end up returning. but yeah lots of new awesome things, including some oranges (wth? why not!), a set of all these picture frames and bottles of fragrance-y body wash (hellooooo christmas gifts). I've been staying up a lot lately for one reason or another. I should be doing my projects for spanish right now. both are due weds. i have about maybe 5-6 hours if i get back from school on time, if  go to bed by midnight. haha. let the last 2 weeks of fun begin :-p. why do I do this so myself? do everything and then stretch myself too thin? cuz I love doing everything. I hate saying no to something or someone. and face it, I like actually living a life. at home doing hw= not having a life. i can't friggin wait till i'm done with sleazy geneds. yes, I will call them sleazy all I want because they whore out all of your energies. So, have not gotten to inform this blog yet, but I won best actress award at statesville. could NOT believe I was one of the top five people to be chosen! it was a great feeling. Then for matt's bday I took him out to shoot archery, went to check out this amazing local war museum, cantigny, went to dinner at the omega. soooo good. then went to the comedy shrine for the first time. was actually pretty good! wouldn't call it, like, second city material. but it was pretty good. college kids came home this weekend. was great to see abbie, laura, and brad again! good times. it was awesome to catch up on talking to both of them. aaaaand cue me falling asleep. I WOULD fall asleep while writing my own blog. ummm. I'll try to inform this blog about more blanks and life experiences later? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment