Wednesday, November 10, 2010

end o' the night

I hope you know that, it was a fantastic day that just ended and all I came on my little lap top was to blog about it. So, hopefully someone will read this and be glad I did. It was though. It was a splendifforous day. Went to two classes- kickboxing and a weight lifting class. twas maaaaavalous. I love classes at the gym-always put me in a better mood. then went home and had a smoothie. middle of the day was... meh, but dad-free. went to work and school and blah blah blah. haha the worst part was taking a spanish test and KNOWING that I pretty much failed it/did bad on it. whoops. ummmm should prolly get on that, just like the rest of my heaping pile of shit to do. then went over to matt's. we went running. it was fantastic! I ran with him more than I would have alone. I'm sure that we ran at least 2 miles, if not more. too bad I didn't keep track of how long we were gone. but it was... so nice. I just want to run with him more. Then we watched this awesome movie, the crow. that guy looks like the joker. and is a little like the joker, only a quieter, more introverted-type of joker. it's awesome though. he's a ghost/died and comes back to life and avenges the people that killed him and his fiancee. which makes me jealous and wish I could do that. Then just... being with matt was nice. he took my headshot tonight. got a few good ones. hopefully I'll get some work somehow. and speaking of work, my friend amy's bank is hiring. man.... I just need a second job. sv was great and all, just not financially stable. too bad it's only a month. speaking of which, I got paid more than I thought I would! it's awesome that maybe those extra days counted for something. I feel so.... recognized this year. It's awesome. The party will be fun :). It'll be nice to see everyone together again. holy shit it's almost matt's birthday. just over a week. man.... so many things to look forward to! yaaaaay for things seeming to get better!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin ! I always read but do not comment all the time because it can sound creepy having your aunt comment ( and a lot of times I just get enough time to read blogs but not comment). The Crow was Brandon Lee ( I think) and The Joker was Heath Ledger. Uncanny thing is that both of them died an untimely death very young. I never thought about how they sort of resemble each other, but you are right ! Hope you find a second job soon- it's rough out there right now for jobs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it's all good. and yeah apparently dark knight got their inspiration from the crow for the joker. they based the joker's look off that guy. and thanks! yeah, it is definitely rough for jobs out there right now :-/

    ReplyDelete