Friday, November 5, 2010

it's friday?

it's a friday night.... and I didn't go out. an odd concept. but, I feel kinda, sorta, somewhat rested! well ok. not really. my energy is bleh. Definitely came home today after I got off work at 5 (worked a 6 hour shift! woohoo! that's more than i've worked there in a whiiiile) and tried to take a nap, and definitely failed at that :-/
so alas, I'm pretty damn worn out! I mean, I tried to nap for a long time, like an hour! but I just couldn't. Sometimes I try to go to bed/take a nap and I'm just too anxious. blah. but on the bright side, got a job application for hollywood palms today! turns out one of the girls from choir, amy, works there, who'da thunk? I kinda hope I get hired there cuz it's something I'm used to, and if i get to be a server, hopefully I can make (good) tips. only problem is, I can pretty much kiss my weekends goodbye.
 But that's pretty much what I'm surrendering with any job, cuz for whatever second job I pick up, it'll be giving up my weekends.
It was day 4 of no sugar, and I succeeded! well okay. I had the last of the irish soda bread (which is kinda like raisin bread but better, for those of you who don't know). bad me! But other than that, I stayed faithful to myself! All i've been craving is sugar all day. Hot chocolate, chocolate, ice cream, candy.... ESPECIALLY hot chocolate. but no! If I want to be healthier and actually do this, I'm gonna stick to this, damnit.
So tomorrow, me and matt are going on a bike ride. It's supposed to be as high as 50 degrees tomorrow so, yay not-unbearably-cold-weather! I can't wait. I rrrrreally need some exercise. I've barely gotten any this week, I've been so tired! but that's gonna change. I love though how we can exercise together. It's pretty much what I've always wanted in a boyfriend, an exercise buddy, but no one's ever wanted to exercise with me before. Until now :D. Over the summer we took a lot of bike rides, and these days we've been taking walks, we even ran once.... it's good to know I can exercise with him. Cuz it's one of my favorite things to do.
Omgomgomg I'm SO hoping I get more sleep tonight. Here's to taking a melatonin pill and hoping it works tonight :)
Ohhhh man. It is freezing outside but I think before I go to sleep, I'm gonna take a walk. I could really use it right now.
Things to do before bed: Fill out my palms application, possibly work on homework, journal, and  possibly write down ideas for the story I wanna write :)
ps. i've been listening to this group called marianas trench lately (late in the game among my friends, but they're nonetheless awesome) if you're bored and wanna listen to something new in the alt rock genre, check them out! they're def the kind of songs that get stuck in my head all day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywmxh8BnMHM
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJpXWj4m-Ic

No comments:

Post a Comment