Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ugh....

well, earlier I felt better, because I had gone for a run this morning and today was actually a really good day. my dad was gone, I got to go shopping, I got paid.... yeah. good day. But more and more things just keep coming up that I gotta do. Sooooo many creative goals on top of all my must-do goals. I'm planning my days out, I'm just running out of time each day. can't I just stay up all night or stay home from work? that would make things a whole lot easier. but no. can't lose sleep, and I can't lose money-very important things right now. and on top of this, I'm trying to fill out acting resumes and job applications.... why do I always pile so much crap on my plate? haha. ohh yeah. cuz I like to do everything, that's why. well... beats being bored I guess. though I haven't been bored in forever! but hey. on the bright side, I've been eating healthier, and incorporating exercise back into my day :) tomorrow HOPEFULLY I won't miss kickboxing tomorrow. I LOVE that class :) so crazy and fun. and then if I make that, I won't have to make up for exercise later! man. I just... don't want to go to work or tend to responsibilities anymore. senioritis much? yup. getting burnt out. oh and, matt is in a movie! he's actually seen on screen. it's called contagion. it's so cool. he's going through hair and make up and everything. woohoo! I really hope for him that his acting career can take off some day. I would also love to get some sort of creative career going, but again. no time these days! jeez. after october? forget it. cuz october is statesville. and november and december means looking for a second job cuz everybody is hiring for the holidays, and preparing for the holidays. in this sense, I hate the holidays. seems like all they're there for is for people to shop and spend way more than they've got, and presents-giving and getting. nobody honors the true meanings anymore behind the actual days- religion, and spending close times with your loved ones. not that I'm an advocate/role model for either, but still. I feel strongly on this, and yet I'm not gonna be the one to protest and put my foot down and just not get anything for anybody this year. that's stupid. Whatevs. I think that's all my ranting about life for the day. ta ta! oh! and me and matt decided we're gonna register for the turkey trot- a 5k. which means running more with him. i'm essited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment